Kitchwin Hills: Waverley Road Scone, NSW 2337 Australia.
Phone: (02) 6545 8065
Fax: (02) 6545 8038
Enquiries: Michael Malone – Stud Manager
Mobile: 0428 458 065
- From Sydney take the F3 and follow the signs to Cessnock, Branxton, Singleton and Muswellbrook.
- From Newcastle follow the signs north to Maitland, Branxton, Singleton then continuing north to Muswellbrook.
- Pass through Muswellbrook and continue north along the New England Highway for 11km to Aberdeen.
- 2km north of Aberdeen turn right across the railway on to the Segenhoe Road. The sign will say to Arrowfield and Lake Glenbawn. Continue along the Segenhoe Road, you will pass Vinery and Arrowfield Studs.
- Continue to the end of the Segenhoe Road the T intersection at Gundy Road. Turn right on to the Gundy Road and travel approx 15km to Gundy. The town of Gundy consists of a General Store and the Linga Longa Hotel.
- Continue on through the village of Gundy for another 3km. Turn left on to the Waverley Road following the KITCHWIN HILLS sign.
- Kitchwin Hills is located approximately 7 km up the Waverley Road, off the tar road and over the third cattle grid you will be back on the tarred road. The office is situated on the right hand side of the road – take the second drive, signposted KITCHWIN HILLS.
Kitchwin Hills Stud, Waverley Road Scone, NSW 2337 Australia