Kitchwin Hills Thoroughbred Stud based in Gundy NSW is seeking (2) experienced foal watch attendants for the upcoming 2020 foaling season.
The successful applicants will be engaged for a fixed term contract, with the potential for a full-time position post foaling season.
Roster to be job share arrangement which will be negotiable with the successful applicants.
• Previous foaling experience essential, with knowledge of normal and abnormal foaling positions & ability to foal mares on your own
• Knowledge of veterinary procedures
• Ability to work efficiently when alone and within a team environment
• An understanding and appreciation of OH&S obligations
• Organisational and time management skills
• Excellent ability to communicate with management and veterinarians
• Excellent judgement & decision making skills
• Maintain high level of animal welfare
• Accurate Record Keeping and timely Reporting
Competitive remuneration packages available for the right applicant.
Start date to be confirmed, but applicants must be available from late July 2020.
Please email a cover letter outlining your skills with a copy of your current resume & at least 2 references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Pauline for further information 0400 082 610