If you missed out on Time 4 War…
Time For War has so far SOLD 14 yearlings this season at an average of $107,892, 9-times his service fee of $12,100
Don’t miss out on Sooboog!
- Covered 151 mares in 2017
- Stallion making ownership Sheikh Mohammed Bin Khalifa Al Maktoum, James Harron, Peter Moody, Yarraman Park, James Bester, Neil Werrett, Trevor Lobb, Francis Cook, Max Whitby, Sledmere Stud, Brett Howard, Kitchwin Hills + significant others
- Again a precocious, speed son of Snitzel AGAIN hand-picked by Kitchwin Hills
- This time a $1.5m yearling
- Positioned for a first season boom